Your smartphone knows where you are. Google Maps is another stripe, you always follow your location. For every user’s wish, Facebook is keeping a list of interest in it. The technology we are using in everyday work, but knowing about many information about us, is also keeping it.
It is a simple way to know what Google knows about you. You can follow the steps below for this.
1. First go to history.google.com/history address
2. Log in. Google will only preserve your information, if you are logged in.
3. Click ‘last week’ by clicking on the arrow next to ‘all time’.
4. But if you want to see the results of nearby time, you can get ‘last month’ or ‘last year’.
5. Click on the three dot in the upper right corner and select ‘Delete options’. Now delete the required information.
Google knows where you’ve been, where you have logged in from. If you want to see it, click on those three dot
symbols above and go to Settings Show more controls. Click ‘Manage Activity’ under the ‘Places you Go’ tab. It was, however, launched the first year last year.
Google has created a profile about you in its own way. There are age and gender given there. Click on Ads below the Activities Control page to see.
google my activity. google location history. location history google. what do you know about me. does google know everything.