WordPress Site Speed Optimization plugin Why Important If your page is loaded by 2 seconds, but traffic satisfaction decreases by 3.8%. Income decreases by 4.3%. The number of clicks decreased by 4.3% due to the important Microsoft Bing search team report. Not only this. wordpress site speed optimization plugin. wordpress speed optimization. wp fastest cache. wordpress optimization. wordpress performance plugin
Google sites count speed as a factor in site ranking. That means your site is an important factor in Speed SEO.
Simple word site speed is the negative factor for you.
wordpress site speed optimization plugin. wordpress speed optimization. wp fastest cache. wordpess optimization. wordpress performance plugin.
How to Increase the Speed of the WordPress Site: WordPress site speed optimization plugin
This article discusses 6 free WordPress plugins for speed and speed in the WordPress speed optimization.
1. Wp-Optimize If you are serious about your website then you will definitely want to keep your site’s database clean. In WordPress, every post, page, comments, number of revisions, deleted data and various plugin information is stored. You can increase speed on the site by optimizing your database. Wp-Optmize is a great plugin for beginners. This plugin allows you to keep the database clean without any help from PhpMyAdmin.
WP-Optimize is an effective tool for automatically cleaning your WordPress database so that it runs at maximum efficiency.
- Removes all unnecessary data (e.g. trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data) plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options
- Compact/de-fragment MySQL tables with a button-press
- Detailed control of which optimizations you wish to carry out
- Carries out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Retains a set number of weeks’ data during clean-ups
- Performs optimizations without the need for running manual queries
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimize backup via UpdraftPlus
- Show database statistics and potential savings
- Mobile friendly and easy-to-use
- Translated into several languages
- More planned!
WP-OPTIMIZE HELPS YOU TO:
- Make space: When you edit a post or page on your website, WordPress automatically saves the new revision to the database. If you edit things a few times (and particularly if the post is long), your database soon gets clogged up with old revisions that just sit there, taking up valuable space. WP-Optimize removes these unnecessary post revisions, freeing up valuable Megabytes of data and increasing speed and efficiency. It also cleans up your comments table, removing all the spam and un-approved comments that have built up with a single click.
- Take control: WP-Optimize reports on exactly which of your database tables have overhead and wasted space, giving you the insight, control and power to keep your website neat, fast and efficient.
- Keep it clean: Once enabled, WP-Optimize can run an automatic clean-up on a schedule, keeping a selected number of weeks’ data, according to your specification.
When you use this plugin for the first time or just updated to major version, make a backup of your database (we recommend UpdraftPlus). Though none of the queries used are dangerous, it is always the best practice to make a database backup before altering your database.
HOW THIS COULD HELP YOU?
- The tables in MySQL (the database that WordPress uses) will, over time, become inefficient as data is added, removed, moved around. Asking MySQL to optimize its tables every now and again will keep your site running as fast as possible. It won’t happen by itself.
- Every-time you save a new post or pages, WordPress creates a revision of that post or page. If you edit a post 6 times you might have 5 copy of that post as revisions. This quickly adds lots of rarely-used data to your database tables, making them unnecessarily bloated, and slower to access.
- Similar to the scenario described above, there might be thousands of spam and un-approved comments in your comments table, WP-Optimize can clean and remove those in a single click.
- WP-Optimize reports which database tables have overhead and wasted spaces also it allows you to shrink and get rid of those wasted spaces.
- Automatically cleans database every week and respects the “Keeps selected number of weeks data” option.
Our free version of WP-Optimize is great, but we also have a more powerful Premium version with extra features that offer the ultimate in freedom and flexibility:
Multisite Support: extends database optimisations so they function for multiple WordPress sites at a time. If you manage more than one website, you will need WP-Optimize Premium.
Flexibility and Control: gives you the power to optimize select individual tables or a particular combination of tables on one or more WordPress websites, rather than having to optimize all database tables.
Image Optimization: removes orphaned images from your WordPress site, plus images of a certain, pre-defined size.
Sophisticated Scheduling: offers a wide range of options for scheduling automatic optimization. Specify an exact time and run clean-ups daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly and perform any number of aditional one off optimizations.
Seamless Graphical User Interface: for superb clarity in scheduling and managing of multi-site optimizations.
WP-CLI support: provides a way to manage optimizations from command-line interface.
Translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin. Please use the
2. Mashshare has proven that the social media share button will increase the share rate of your site by 50%. But most social media share buttons load additional scripts that reduce the speed of your site loading. The Mashshare plugin resolved this problem. This plugin controls the loading time of the site and due to legacy load options your site speed will increase.
3. W3 Total Cache plugin When the question of improving the speed of the site comes up, many things like cash memory, compressing etc. W3 Total Cache plugin is one of the most popular plugins in WordPress. Most of the tasks of site speed increase can be done through this plugin. According to the plugin developer, the site speed will increase by 10x. However, to properly configure this plugin, please read the documentation provided by the plugin developer.
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
4. Wp Smush it is currently not meant to be blogging, but rather various photos, infographic accessory. View the postings of the IT Education Website There are at least one photo in each post. Different graphical objects will make your site attractive. But be aware that the images are formatted and compressed properly. This Wp Smush it plugin will reduce the size of your site
5. P3 Profiler has thousands of plugins in WordPress which are useful. When you add a new functionality, try naturally to find a plugin. But these plugins are responsible for reducing the speed of your site again. But you can use this P3 Profiler plugin to find out which plugins slow down your site.